Analysis & Reporting
RTR’s analysis and reporting of field data provides a niche service to its clients. The analysis and reporting capabilities are invaluable resources to the overall decision making process on behalf of its customers.
By utilizing a relevant statistical sample size, our team of analysts validate the accuracy of field data reporting, research best practices, evaluate technology, and infrastructure and operational impacts to the environment being studied.
RTR produces technical reports based on observations, data collection findings and creates simulation models and visualization tools to include the following:
- The shortcomings and inefficiencies of current processes are analyzed and noted.
- Key performance measurements are evaluated and statistical analyses are performed, as required by the client.
- Automating similar existing processes across the enterprise are examined, resulting in the development and/or procurement of compatible services/systems.
- A comparison of new measurements to preexisting benchmarks, if applicable.
- Summary of data inputs and modeling assumptions.
- Graphs and other tools to visualize model results.
- Analysis conclusions.